I. The scope of application of the privacy protection policy
2. The methods of collection, processing and use of personal data
1. When you visit the site or use the functional services provided by the website, we will, depending on the nature of the features of the Services, request you to provide the necessary personal data and to process and use your data for that specific purpose;
2. This website retains your name, email address, contact details, and time of use when you use interactive features such as service mailboxes and surveys.
3. In general browsing, the server will record its related acts, including your use of the IP address of the connected device, the time of use, the browser used, browsing and click data records, etc., as a reference for us to enhance the services of the website, this record is an internal application, never published.
4. To provide accurate services, we will collect the contents of the questionnaire for statistical analysis and analysis of the results of statistical data or explanatory text presentation. In addition to internal research, we will publish statistical data and descriptive text as necessary, but not specific personal information.
5. You may request us at any time to correct or delete the incorrect or incomplete personal data collected on this website.
Third, the protection of information
1. The host of this website is equipped with a firewall, anti-virus system and other related information security equipment and necessary security measures to protect the website and your data using strict protection measures, only authorized personnel can access your data, the relevant processing personnel is signed confidentiality contracts, if there is a breach of confidentiality obligations, will be subject to the relevant legal sanctions.
2. If it is necessary to entrust other organizations with the services due to business needs, this website will also strictly require them to comply with confidentiality obligations and follow the required inspection procedures to determine that they will indeed comply.
Fourth, the website external related links
V. Policy on sharing personal data with third parties
This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your data to other individuals, groups, private companies, or public authorities, except on legal grounds or contractual obligations.
The circumstances of the preceding butt include not limited to:
1. With your consent.
2. The law expressly provides for it.
3. To save you from danger to life, body, liberty, or property.
4. Cooperation with public authorities or academic research institutions for statistical or scholarly research based on the public interest. The provider processes the information, or the collector cannot identify a particular party in the disclosed manner.
5. When your conduct on the site violates the Terms of Service or may harm or prejudice the site’s rights and other users or cause harm to anyone, the disclosure of your data by the Website Management Unit is necessary to identify, contact or take legal action.
6. in your interest.
7. When this website entrusts manufacturers to assist in collecting, processing, or using your data, it will be responsible for the supervision and management of non-appointed manufacturers or individuals.
To provide your best service, this website places and accesses our cookies on your computer. If you do not wish to accept cookies, you may set a high privacy rating in the browser features you use to reject cookies, but it may cause certain parts of the website to fail to perform correctly.
Amendments to the Privacy Protection Policy